- Leaders/Hosts: Scott and Alisha Turner.
- Group Make Up: Married with Young Children through High School.
- Day and Time: Every Other Wednesday from 6:30-8:30 PM, Starting September 11.
- Location: Home of Scott and Alisha Turner, 2553 S. 75 W. Franklin, IN 46131.
- Child Care Provided at Turner’s Home.
Scott and Alisha Turner have been married for 7 years and have 2 kids – Trek who is 5 and Laney who is 4. They have been attending Fair Haven for about 5 years. Scott and Alisha enjoy riding bicycles and just being out in nature when time allows. But mostly you can find them hanging out with their kiddos or working. Scott works for Duke energy as a CAD operator and Alisha works from home for the apparel business she started.
Sacred Marriage – Gary Thomas
Gary Thomas invites you to see how God can use marriage as a discipline and a motivation to reflect more of the character of Jesus. Your marriage is much more than a union between you and your spouse. It is a spiritual discipline ideally suited to help you know God more fully and intimately. Whether it is delightful or difficult, your marriage can become a doorway to a closer walk with God. Everything about your marriage—from the history you and your spouse create, to the love you share, to the forgiveness you both offer and seek by turn—is filled with the capacity to help you grow in Christ’s character.