We are His hands.
Our goal is to demonstrate the love of God to your child by providing a loving and caring atmosphere while stimulating his or her learning skills. We hope to give you an overview of a few policies and procedures you need to be aware of. For registration or more information please contact Guiding Hands Preschool at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Registration please contact Guiding Hands Preschool at email@example.com
- Drop you child off at the Southwest door of the church. The teacher or teacher’s assistant will greet your child at the door. Parents do not need to get out of the car.
- Child can tell what happened over the weekend or share any special news.
- Weather Chart.
- Day of the week and month.
- Inform the children about the plan for the day.
- The children have the chance to investigate different areas (building blocks, home-living, etc.). During this time, three to five children will rotate into an activity.
- Everybody cleans up and gets ready for snack. On cooking days, the children will prepare the snack.
- We talk about our project or have gym, depending on the plan for the day.
- We go outside to play or play games in the classroom or gym.
- The class gets ready to go home.